We need your help
Disabled adults and children our help but for us to continue we need yours. So how can you help us to continue to do the work we do?
- Perhaps you are upgrading your laptop and you don't need your old one anymore. If it's less than five years old we would love it
- Maybe you'd like to donate an old iPad or iPhone
- Is your workplace installing new laptops and want to donate their older laptops to our charity?
- You may know of an individual or business that would like to help our charity in one way or another especially with funding or donations
- Maybe you want to donate to us yourself or you know a company or an individual who might want to make a donation
To send a donation through the post please make your cheque payable to Computers for the Disabled and send it to us at the address on the bottom right of this screen.
If you would like to make a donation some other way, please get in touch using the details below.
Your donation will allow us to continue to supply many disabled and unfortunate people with an alternative means of communication and a lifeline to the outside world.